12 Things About My Trip Home

By | 04:47 Leave a Comment

The original idea was to have this go like the 12 days of Christmas. However, I then realized that I am a) not that musically talented and b) it was hard enough thinking up 12 things without trying to make it all rhyme. So lets just say its in the spirit of the 12 days of Christmas.

1 debrief in London with all the interns

2 new dresses sewn (down to the wire but finished them exactly 1 hour before I had to leave for my flight)

3 matching pairs of stockings for Christmas day

4 packs of tea to see me through my next 3 months (check out Tealish)


5 times shoveled snow off my parent's drive way (P.S. no clue how blogger added the snow but its corny cool!)

6 batches of cookies and bars made for Christmas treats


7- estimated number of times we tried to put the Christmas tree up straight before wiring it to the wall


8 hours time difference between Dar es Salaam and Toronto means major jet-lag (like falling asleep at concerts)

9 dishes cooked between Christmas Eve and Boxing Day

10 shopping excursions (maybe more if we count online)

11 magenta highlights added to my hair


12 gifts from Tanzania wrapped up

0 comments:

Post a Comment