Christmas Chain Day 3

By | 01:53 1 comment

Day 3: Get Your Christmas Music Line-Up

While the constant Christmas shopping music sets many people's teeth on edge, a Christmas mix of your own making is pure joy. So dig out those Christmas CDs, create your i-tunes play list (or however you organize your music) and create your perfect play list.

When it comes to the classics I'm a fan of stuff like the carol of the bells, It came upon a midnight clear, the holly and the ivy. But I also love the more blues and jazz music too. Some of my favourites include:


Megan Smith, It snowed

Billy Holiday, I've got your love to keep me warm

The original version of Baby it's Cold Outside

Of course as a Canadian I'm including the Huron Carol.

And though its not technically Christmas music I think you can't pass on Stuart McLean's vinyl cafe christmas specials. I found a whole playlist of them on youtube so listen and laugh yourself silly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQOAx3akAOk&list=PLYPzzSnm2LtkM_cy4-TmA-TXsZn2-gKTS


1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Getting our stack of music ready and it has to include the Tony Bennett Christmas CD, Sharon Lois and Bram, and we will need to play Jingle Bells at least 6 times!!

    ReplyDelete