Introducing A Whole Pile of Stuff...

By | 08:56 1 comment
Haul

1. Large zip-close bag (got this from Marshalls but its Olive + Joy) I wanted something that will be big enough to fit my laptop when needed, but won't look like a laptop case.  ; 2. Sun Hat (from Anthropologie) it fits with both my hair up or down and doesn't hit my sunglasses when I wear them together (a very important style necessity); 3. Sleeveless Blouses (mostly from Forever 21) need something professional but cool; 4. Conditioner and Shampoo (from Winners but I've bought this brand from Salons before) these bottles are enough to last pretty much forever; 5. Long Dress (Target but can't find it online) this is about the 4th one I have and I figure what is good for Toronto hot and humid will do for Tanzania hot and humid; 6. Bright Green Dress Pants (from Gap) mainly because too much black is boring and hot... these are cropped to ankle length; 7. Black Pencil Skirt (from Banana Republic its not this one exactly because i got it clearance) work wear is pretty formal in Tanzania, this one is just bellow knee length which is properly modest too; 8. Good Shoes (Sperry Top Sider but picked up at Winners) leather so they can be cleaned, good cushioning for lots of walking; 9. Plain tanks (H&M basics) luckily conservative dress means longer skirts but not covered shoulders so I can stay nice and cool in these tanks.

(Note: Most of this I picked up in Chicago when I was visiting so some of it might be hard to find in Canada)

I'm going to be sewing a couple of other items and I already had a number of things that would work for my trip.  Will post some of what I make and I will guarantee you a final packing post... it promises to be epic.

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Looks like you got some great stuff! I'm very jealous of your shoppings picks from Chicago! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete