Christmas Chain Day 16

By | 02:00 1 comment

Day 16: Christmas Movie

Put your feet up and put on a Christmas movie.

So for me if you are going to watch only one Christmas movie it has to be Die Hard! After all what says Christmas like Bruce Willis shooting up the place? I don't really go for the sequels, just the original.

However, if you aren't up for a Christmas action movies, my second choice is always Its a Wonderful Life. And I cry every time at the end, because I'm just that sort of person.

My sister and I also have a grand tradition of finding the worst Christmas special we can on the television. One year we managed to find some sort of weird cartoon paganish retelling of how Santa came to be, where he was raised by a bear and battled rock monsters with an army of faeries (if anyone knows the title please let me know, because we are dying to find it again.)

What will you watch tonight?

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Dad and I always watch Love Actually - it never gets old!

    ReplyDelete