February in Review

By | 00:00 Leave a Comment
February is over and there are already flowers here!

I'm usually use to something more like 'February is over and hopefully there will be no more -15C days!'. To my dear friends in Toronto who have suffered the coldest winter on record, you have my symthpathy. Please believe me when I say I share these pictures of spring in the spirit of hope and not in the spirit of mocking. Okay, maybe a tiny bit mocking but only in revenge for the pre-Christmas snow images I was sent in December. 

Going from a slacking January to an event packed February has been a bit of a leap. I feel like I manage to fit a bunch of things in, but, of course, there were also things I missed. Kind of tried to go from zero to 100 and that didn't always work. However, overall I think it was a good month

What I Did:
  • Visited two of the historical palaces in London Hampton Court and Kensington
  • Walk through the interconnecting parks between South Kensington and Westminster
  • Got up super early to dance at Morning Gloryville
  • Started 6 week French course- more on this to come!
What I Missed:
  • Learning Beyonce dance moves to 'Who Rules the World' at Shop, Drink, Do- stupid shoulder injury got in the way. Sadly this conflicts with my french but maybe in April
  • Drop in Drawing classes in the National Portrait Gallery- physio for said injury ended up being on the same night but big hopes for this month!
What I Bought
So I managed to cut back on most of my shopping for the month.
  • New work shoes. They aren't from an ethical clothing store per say but are made in Portugal. I've been afraid to wear them outside with the rain but I've been sporting them around the office.
  • Tried new product line Faith in Nature. Really loved it and definitely will be trying other things. Maybe a review coming up!
So for March, I'm pretty packed with my French course, but I see posts on Vintage markets, irish dancing and theatre coming your way so stay tuned.

Please post, tweet or facebook ideas if you want me to write more on anything! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment