Introducing My Apartment

By | 10:38 Leave a Comment
Things you should know about my apartment

1. The paint job in my bedroom. I'm not sure if I'm horrified or delighted.

2. Here's a view of the Living Room walls. The funny dot in the middle? Yeah its sparkles...

3. We have AC (I've said it a million times but it was so exciting to see that)

4. However, electricity is prepaid so if you run out in the middle of the night you're stuck. Here I am trying to climb up to check our meter after we ran out the other night.


5. We have a gas stove that everyone was a bit nervous to work with but I managed to cook dinner on it the other night.

6. We have a bathroom off one of our balconies (don't ask me why I don't know).

7. The bathroom is the shower, there is no separate shower stall. So far we have managed not to completely drench the rolls of toilet paper or towels.

8. This is the views from one of our balconies (we have three). There are so many new buildings going up in the area. We are surrounded by construction all the time.

This is just a taste of our new life in Dar es Salaam. There will be many more photos to come.






0 comments:

Post a Comment