Eco Skin Care - Balance Me Balm Cleanser

By | 03:52 Leave a Comment
 If you follow the trends of beauty vloggers (I blame @AliaK_ for my current addiction), balm cleansers will be on your radar. For anyone else, the concept is exactly as it sounds. It is an oil-based balm you use as your cleanser. Why is this appealing, do you ask? Well a) oil is actually the best way to remove make-up so its great for making sure you get a good cleanse and b) if you don't remove oil from your skin, you don't produce as much oil, and thus it actually helps with oily/combination skin. Since my breakouts always go hand in hand with dry skin, I thought this was worth a go.

There are a lot of beauty balms out there and many of them aren't cheap. I looked through the reviews of vloggers to find one that had positive reviews, good price point and included an all natural ingredient list. In the reviews of Fleur de Force, I found the Balance Me Cleansing Balm, which met all the requirements.

I've been using this cleanser every night for the past month. It takes off my make-up. It leaves my skin clean without being either greasy or dry. It has a bit of exfoliation from the oatmeal which is an extra bonus. And I don't know if this is entirely down to the cleanser, but I've also see an end of those annoying deep under the skin spots, which I've been fighting on and off for a couple months. I'm sold!

My only tip with this product (and they say this about all cleansing balms) is to make sure you keep your face-cloth really clean too and change it out regularly.

If a cleansing balm still sounds too scary, I've also been using a sample of their foam face wash in the morning and I've also been really happy with that.

If anyone else has recommendations for other brands of cleansing balms to try, let me know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment